Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Your Bottom is Beet (beat) Red
*Go straight up to to the bedroom and wait for me*Oh, how those words bring butterfly's to my tummy! I turned on the t.v. (mistake) and plopped down on the bed, full well knowing that i should be on my tummy with my bottom bared and waiting. The longer He took to join me the more guilty and nervous i became. i finally decided to remove my jeans, but leave my red silk panties on. After pacing around for a while i thought it would be a good idea to lie down on the bed and try to watch what ever it was that was on the t.v. *OH....This waiting just drives me CRAZY!!!* i could not focus and i thought *i really need to shut off the t.v. and be waiting like i am expected to* What is wrong with me? Why don't i do what i know He wants? Finally i hear Him coming up the stairs, He opens the bedroom door and just stands there with *THAT LOOK* shaking His head. i scramble frantically looking for the remote, fumbling like an idiot, as He continues to just stand there and wait. I HATE WHEN HE DOESN'T SPEAK....i finally manage to get that remote in hand after dropping it a number of times, and turn the television off. Now the silence is almost too much to bear. He stood His ground and waited until i removed my panties and rolled over on my belly. Needless to say, i was taking my time because i knew that i had pushed His buttons and i was in for quite a session, Now a more logical person would not of procrastinated. Me? i just don't know where my mind goes to....... when i was finally in my expected position, He took His time and went to His nightstand draw and slowly and carefully choose His tools for the occassion. *shivers* i turned back to get a peek of what was in store for my poor behind and He *GROWLED* yes, growled at me to keep my eyes forward. *gulp* When He was satisfied with His *tools* He took my baby pink scrunchie and tied my long black hair way up high on my head. i hate when He does that, i always think i look like a dark version of *Jeanie* (I Dream of Jeanie) He pinned me to the bed with His body holding my hands behind my back, He was going to make sure i stayed in place and didn't get my hands in the way. The first spank landed, OMG...there was not going to be any warming up...*owieeee* He peppered my bottom with fast HARD spanks, my breath was taken away from me. i was squirming and trying to speak and no words were coming out. The tears began to fall and He had only just begun. The more i fought Him the harder the spanks landed. i finally managed to get the words out *Daddy..wait...Wait...WAIT* He slowed for a moment and i squeeked with a sob...*You are getting the same spot* (it just hurt soooo much, my left cheek was on FIRE) He replied with a simple *GOOD* and the spanking continued. (He did finally move on to the rest of my bottom, but He kept up with that spot for what seemed like an eternity!) When i was too distraught to fight Him anymore the spanking slowed and He eventually began to rub my wounded bottom. But that is when the DREADED lecturing began! with a sharp slap thrown in here and there for good measure. i was then made to stand in the corner with my nose against the wall and hands over my head and to think about what an evil, spoiled little bratt i have been. (OH, i so had to fight the urge to stomp my foot and have a hissy fit right then and there) the whole time i was in the corner Daddy sat on the edge of the bed admiring my glowing hiney! my face was as red as my bottom! After what seemed like hours, (in reality it was more like 20 minutes) Daddy called me to Him, He kissed my forehead and assured me that He loved me and that is why He needed to be sure i remember this punishment. *GEEZE DADDY, i think i got it already* (i thought, i didn't say it out loud, i am not that STUPID...LOL) i did try to pout my way out of the rest of my punishment, i layed on the sugar and spice, but obviously He had lost His hearing or sumpin' cause He was just not backing down! i was made to get on all fours on the bed (*make sure you push that butt out for Daddy*) *groans* i felt Daddy spread my *lil* bottom hole with His big finger and pour oil over my opening and work it all up inside. When He was satisfied with His stretching of my poor little hole, He reached over and picked a medium sized butt plug and i felt the tip of it invade me. *OH DADDIE PLEASE, I'LL BE YOUR GOOD GIRL* Please Daddie,don't put that in there! i squeezed my hole tight to prevent that evil thing from entering me! i heard Daddie sigh and He picked up the wooden hair brush and began spanking my already burning bottom! He was not fooling around! He layed on those spanks HARD and FAST! i was begging Him to stop and i even attempted to crawl away, which only got me in more trouble! now Daddie informed me that He must secure me to the bed! i was FRANTIC.......He took me in His arms and calmed me, kissing me and wiping my tears, but all the while assuring me that i WAS going to recieve the rest of my punishment. He piled some pillows in the middle of the bed and i laid over them while he tied me securely spread eagle to the four corners of our bed. He returned to my bottom hole, once again stretching me with His fingers and inserted that horrid plug into my bum! Warning me to make sure i held it there and to not let it slip or He would replace it with the larger one! *OH NOOOOOO* He reached for the wooden bath brush and began to slowly spank each of my chubby cheeks. i could hardly stand it! He covered every inch of my bottom and then focused on the back of my thighs. i was begging and promising to be His bestest girl ever, all the while holding on tight to that invasive plug in my bottom! He stopped and left the room, returning with a cup of ice, and soothed my bottom, how fast that ice melted on my searing behind.He told me my punishment was almost done, was i ready to be His good girl and behave like a good girl should? of course i agreed to NEVER misbehave again...(all fingers crossed LOL) the next thing i heard was the familiar sound of Daddies belt. the tears began falling before he even had it folded and raised. As that leather belt CRACKED across my wet (from the melted ice) backside, i began to feel my self slide into that sweet place that is known as subspace. i was barely aware of Daddy finishing and removing the plug and restraints. My body was glistening from sweat and my face was tear stained. Daddy gathered me up and wiped my face and nose. Kissing me and assuring me of His love. He laid me on the bed and gently massaged my welted bottom with aloe lotion to put out some of the fire. He gently covered me with a sheet and told me to sleep as he kissed me again. I slept the most peaceful of sleep! He returned with my favorite..Chinese Food..and fed me. We cuddled and watched the *Soprano's* on tape. And then before going to sleep we made the most incredible *Love* I LOVE YOU DADDY!

No comments: