Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Switch
The Daddy came home and ran a bath with lots of bubbles for me, (we had the house to ourselves for a couple of hours) I was kind of curious to what he was up to, I knew I had a punishment spanking coming to me and this is not how a punishment would usually start off. But Hey, who could resist a nice bubble bath? I might as well enjoy it! He called me to Him and undressed me and guided me into the tub. He told me to lay back and close my eyes. I obeyed Him (why wouldn't I?) He left the room and shut the light and I was in my own little heaven enjoying the warmth and comfort of the water and bubbles. After a while The Daddy returned and had me sit up on my knees as He washed me thoroughly. He shampooed my hair, careful not to get the soapy water in my eyes. And washed my body, not missing a spot. He had me get on my hands and knees and push up my bottom so he could soap up my little bottom hole and slide His finger deep inside, lingering there and making sure i was squeaky clean.*giggles* He reached under me and played with my clit. I wanted to cum already, but He would not let me. After a good, long cleansing, The Daddy drained the water from the tub and had me stand up so He could shower me off. He set the water at just the right temperature and proceeded to rinse the soap from my body. The Daddy had me face the shower wall and placed my hands above my head with my hands against the wall, then he spread my legs apart and told me to push my bottom out to Him. *UH-OOOOH* The next thing i FELT was the wooden bath brush burning its way into my left cheek. OMG...I knew I was in for it. He alternated between both cheeks so fast and hard that the tears started to flow almost right away. He warned me that if I moved from position I would be a very sorry young lady. Geez Daddy....How do you expect me NOT to move from position??????? I stupidly ignored His warning and threw my hands back to my searing WET, BURNING backside and tried to rub out some of the burn! I looked up at His angry face and hissed at Him *YOU ARE MEAN* Then the lecturing began...OH NO NOT THE LECTURING!!!!!!! To be quite honest at that time all I was hearing was BLAH...BLAH...BLAH... He took me by my wrist and guided me out of the tub, all the while Blah..blah..blahing away. He swatted me on the butt a few time for emphasis and then wrapped me in a towel. The words I was catching (bad behavior, attitude problem, disrespect,,etc...) was all i needed to hear to know i was in big trouble. He dried me off and sent me to the corner (nakey) to think about my actions and what was to come. I was cranky and not in the mood to co-operate, but i really didn't want to make matters worse. So there i stood, waiting...waiting....waiting...fidgeting...waiting...OH COME ON ALREADY...i don't want to think about it!!!!!!!! FINALLY...The MEAN Old Daddy returned and told me to come to Him. He warned me to get *That Look* off of my face or i was going to get it worse than i had already managed to make it. Hmphhhhh!!!!! BULLY (i thought to myself, i really didn't want to make it worse, i knew i was pushing it) I went to Him and He dressed me in just a pair of short white shorts (no panties) and a short white tee. He then slipped a pair of flip flops on my feet and told me to sit down while He brushed my hair and put it up on top of my head with a scrunchie. When He was done He pulled a chair in front of me and took my hands and told me He loved me. I was told that I earned myself a severe punishment because I had put myself and others in possible harms way, i had cost us money that we did not have to spend by behaving like a child and having a tantrum AND i was having trouble following directions and obeying, but first i was to go over His knee. My previous anger was now turning into feelings off guilt, Just HOW does He do that???????? I just looked at Him with my pouty face, but i did not fight Him, i willingly went across His lap. He left my shorts in place and He spanked my already sore bottom hard and long. He pulled me up and stood me in front of Him and told me i was to go outside and bring Him a switch....WHAT?????? i am sure i must of looked quite a site with a face wet from tears and my eyes bulginging like a scared deer!He wants me to do WHAT?????? I just stood there with an already throbbing bottom as fear raced through my body. WHAT????? A SWITCH???? He wants me to go get one?????? I was frozen in place, The Daddy never used a switch on my backside before and i was sure i didn't want Him to start now. He got up and handed me a hand clipper and pointed at the back door...*GO....NOW* I don't know how i managed to make my feet move, but i went out the back door and down the patio steps and slowly walked to the woods in our back yard. I looked over my shoulder and there He was leaning on the railing watching my every move. I am sure He was enjoying Himself. He motioned me to go on. My hands were shakey as i clipped a thin branch and brought it back to Him. He shook His head and said it would not do, Go back and pick another. Awwwwww come on...i can't do this, but i didn't want to push His buttons and have Him pick something evil! The tears were starting to flow again, how do i manage to get myself into these situations???? How can He expect me to pick something for Him to punish me with? This is just TOOO hard! *Hurry Up, stop procrastinating or I will come pick one* I reached out and grabbed another branch, thicker this time, clipped it off and brought it to Him. My eyes were lowered, i just couldn't look at Him inspecting that branch. Apparently it had His approval, because He began to clean it up and make sure there was nothing sharp to hurt me with...Oh come on, i know this is going to hurt, cleaned up or not! What is He talking about?????? I was so sorry for my actions that got me into this mess. He really didn't need to punish me any further. I tried to sell this to Him but it was not working. According to Him, i was about to be so sorry for my actions that i would never even think of behaving so carelessly again. My stomach was doing flip flops at the very thought! He bent me over the railing (our back yard is secluded) and tied my wrists to the rails. He knew i would have a hard time staying in place and He didn't want to have to start over again being this was my first meeting with the Switch. Once i was bound into place He slowly peeled down my shorts so my bottom was exposed. i felt a shiver go through me. He rubbed my already red bottom with His large hand and told me how much He loved me. He stepped back and ran the switch up and down my trembling ass cheeks, He raised the switch and i heard the swoosh as it landed on my bottom. I yelped as the first of many strikes fell upon me. i stomped my feet and promised to never, never, ever be bad again. i will be good, i WILL. The Daddy made sure i was a very sorry girl indeed. when He was satisfied that i had learned my lesson, He broke that wicked old switch in half and threw it off the patio and said He hoped to never have to punish me like that again. He untied my wrists and pulled me to Him as I cried and sobbed into His strong chest. He didn't break the skin, but my heiney had a lot of big red welts and i wasn't going to be able to sit comfortably for a while. He took me up to bed, pulled off my shorts and layed me on my belly.I sniffled * i am sorry Daddy* and He said *I know* as He rubbed the aloe cream gently onto my very sore bottom. He shut the lights and closed our bedroom door, He went and got the kids and tended to their needs and got them settled. He told them I had a headache and I needed to rest. When He locked up the house and came to bed He brought me a big bowl of *Daddys Special Icecream Sundaee* it is so yummy! He makes it with the works! And He fed me and cuddled me. Then we made the most incredible love. He was so gentle so not to cause me any more discomfort. I love Him so much. I will be good!!!!!!!!!! For a while anyway! *winks*

No comments: