Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Yay!!!! The Weekend Cometh!!!!!
I am so HAPPY that the weekend is finally here! We will send the kids off to spend the night with their friends and we will have some *QUALITY* time together! I was so BRATTY last night! I hate when I just can not control it.....I feel guilty because I know I stressed *The Daddy* He had that look in His eye's...I know He really wanted to bare my bottom and paddle me right then and there, but He remained in control. He refuses to let me be in control of when and how i will be punished. Which is really how it should be. I think the most severe punishment i ever recieved was one of those days when the kids were all out, He led me out to the barn on our property. It was cold out and he made me bend over the chopping block with my jeans and panties around my ankles. i was made to take one leg out of my clothing, spread my legs wide apart and push my naked bottom out taut to meet the offending strap he was about to use. This was no ordinary wimpy strap. This was a strap that he uses at work, about 3 inches wide and heavy leather. The Daddy was in no hurry either, He was going to take His time and do the job *right*. Goosebumps were starting to form on my then pale silky cheeks from the cold air. That did not last for very long though. *winks* My tummy was doing flip flops as he ran His strap over my tush. Sliding it up and down my crack and over the chubby but firm mounds of flesh. Finally he stepped back and took His time finding His most comfortable angle He lifted the offending strap high and with a whoosh the first incredibly LOUD crack found its mark. The sting and the heat was unbelievable. I knew i should of remained in position, but i just could not help myself. i jumped up and grabbed my poor bottom (knowing how much worse it was going to be) and was doing the *Spanked Bottom Dance* jumping up and down, reaching my hands back to rub out some of the sting! He stood watching just shaking His head and firmly told me to get back into position. Adding that i just earned myself extra spanks. *owieeee* It was so hard to get myself back into position, already i was sorry for Bratting Him so much in the past week. What was i thinking???????????He patiently waited as i forced myself back over the block. He helped me spread my legs back to where He wanted them and reminded me to push that naughty, soon to be very sorry, bottom out as far as i could. i kept peeking over my shoulder and He ordered me to keep my eyes straight forward. i tried to be a good girl and take my spanking that i know i so deserved. i really did, and i did hold myself in position for what seemed like a really long time, as he spanked me thouroughly with that wicked strap. Daddy doesn't miss a spot. My bottom was on FIRE, i just couldn't stay in place. Once again i jumped up and was rubbing my poor bottom, this time with tears streaming down my face. *PLEASE DADDY* to my surprise He layed down the strap, i should of known i was not getting off that easy....LOL...He took me by the hand and said *Honey, you know you earned this* * You know the rules and you made the choice to break them* *I love you baby, but you will take the rest of your punishment* With that He rested His foot up on the block and pulled me over His bent knee. He spanked my now hot and red globes hard with His calloused Hand. All the while scolding me on my bad behavior. i was sobbing and my long black hair was sticking to my teared streaked face as He continued to rain hard, fast spanks on my poor very sore bottom. My mouth was dry and my throat was sore from howling upon each blow. The spanks began to slow and then He rubbed my heiny, reaching down and checking my pussy for wettness and teasing my swollen clit. *Ahhh, you really are Daddy's little whore" As i grinded my hips and pressed myself to His touch. *But you still have 10 more swats coming with the strap* *Daddy....Nooooooo.* i turned and gave Him my very best pouty face. *Sorry sweetie,you need to remember this the next time you think about being naughty* i knew i was not going to weasle my way out of it, so i got back in that dreaded position, fresh tears beginning to fall before even the first swat. Daddy gave me all ten swats like He promised, although He did let it slide when i just had to jump up and rub this time..i didn't get any extra's!!! Daddy inspected my bottom while i had to stand in the corner with my pants still down, He said my butt was glowing...(real funny Daddy!)after corner time and when i calmed down i had to get those jeans back up over my swollen butt. *Ouchie* and then i had to sit in the car while Daddy ran some errands. SITTING was not easy!!!!! i had to keep shifting back and forth and Daddy just smiled that evil smile! i was so happy to get back home and get those pants off and lie in my bed on my tummy! Daddy came in and rubbed my back and bottom until i fell into a deep restful sleep.I LOVE YOU DADDY

No comments: