Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Oh, I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin! Hubby put me over His knee this morning *sniffles* but He said *This is only a warm up spanking* WARM UP????? WARM UP?????? He spanked my bottom all morning long, I can hardly sit at my computer, and He calls that a warm up? I can't stay on long or I will be in more trouble than I already am, He just left to take the kids to their schools, we will be alone until about 10pm*shudders in antisipation* I was so humiliated, He was spanking me so hard that the spanks were echoing and I was squealing after each one landed, and all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. It was my old distric manager coming to see if I wanted to work for her again. I ran to the bathroom with my scorched bottom bared for anyone who looked in a window could see. (I HOPE SHE DIDN"T LOOK IN THE WINDOW!!!!) and we didn't go to the door, but I know she HAD to hear! I have to get back to her (she left the paper work between the screen) My face is going to be as red as my bottom! Why do i always seem to get myself into these situations????? I WILL be good...I WILL...I WILL...Daddy just laughed and said i get what i deserve! Hmmphhhh! *stomping feet* I better go...i want to hide..*shhhhhhh* the wicked bathbrush, and the hairbrush...and a few paddles...and...and...hell, i wanna hide it all...*wicked grin* Think He will notice?????

No comments: