Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pouting......

I should be in bed sleeping right now, but I am just soooooo mad at The Daddy!!!!!! I HATE when he is grumpy! I know I am acting like a spoiled bratt, I know I am the one that made Him grumpy.....but...but...but....*groans* I was being bratty because He had spent time with a friend of His yeserday (too much as far as I am concerned) Well, i guess He really didn't....but i was missing Him (He did get home at 9:00pm) And He did playfully spank me as soon as we went upstairs. BUT......Oh I don't know why i get so bitchy...He came home right after work today and i was just having a major bratt attack! I was complaining, and whining,and pouting. He should of just put me over His knee and worked on my attitude, but He got ANGRY instead. *sighs* I would rather be spanked than have Him so mad a me! But He doesn't like when i intentionally Bratt for a spanking! Which I guess I was doing, but it didn't feel like it at the time. Finally He went to bed without me, which made me really angry! He did call me a little while ago, but i chose to ignore Him. (cut off my nose to spite my face) He just doesn't understand.....if we were back in N.Y. i would have my friends to go out with, but since we have moved to the country, i really don't have anyone to just hang with. Oh there are ladies from the Church that I have made friends with, but sometimes I would like to be with some friends who wouldn't be shocked about my lifestyle activities...*winks* I don't know but i don't think the sweet, church ladies would want to be talking about my favorite spanking toy or being tied to the patio railing..LOL
Well you never know, but i most certainly am not going to be the one to start the conversation!
Ahhhhh...what am i to do? I guess for now i will sneak off to bed and if The Daddy wakes up, i'll just pretend that i have no idea why He is so CRANKY. I'll snuggle up to Him and if He brings it up, i will tell Him He is crazy and He must have been dreaming! Night All......*smooches*

No comments: