Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello, I am new here!

Hello, I am new here so it will take me a little while to get started. I was writing in another site and I was starting to meet a lot of nice people but for some reason my computer just doesn't want to work right over there. I have checked out quite a few journals here and I have really enjoyed reading them. I hope to get to know some of you. Well...I am off to browse around and check things out further. I will be back soon and share some of my bratty adventures!
lynn

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Bratty!

Look at you, hanging out here on Blogger! Well, allow me to be the first to welcome you to your new digs.

I'm going to go change your link right now.

Best wishes with your new location!

Hugs,
Bonnie

bratty1958 said...

Thank You so much for the warm welcome Bonnie! Your Blog is one of my very favorites! I really enjoy reading it!
Lynn